Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ELECTION DAY!

I hope everyone went out and exercised their right to vote. BUT, OH MY WORD! Can I just express my frustration with doing my civic duty. I count it an honor to go to the polls and vote. I actually become pretty excited about voting. However, I had to get a sitter because I waited an hour and forty-five minutes. Yes, you read correctly. Then, to top it off Matt had to wait two hours and fifty-five minutes. Craziness! Hopefully, we as voters can do something to change this. My family in KY didn't have to wait at all. I wonder if it is just IN! The things that make you go hmmm!
Whatever the results, we must PRAY for our nation. Now more than ever. It is imperative that we go before the Lord and pray on their behalf. For all of our leaders and pastors! I am praying that God is glorified and that our country can come back to Christ!