Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hilarious! Dylan & Alexis

This is an extremely funny story. We are at my in-laws house for Christmas. We have already opened presents, had a great dinner and are enjoying each other. We are trying to relax on the couch when we hear Alexis and Dylan start belly-laughing. I mean down right LAUGHING!!! We could hardly contain ourselves.
Long story short...Alexis had stood up and bonked her head while sitting underneath the dining room table. Then, she just kept doing it because Dylan kept laughing. It was a joy to watch. They do have fun playing together, when one of them isn't saying "mine" or "stop". It is such fun to play with cousins.
I will try to do better at posting on a more consistent basis. I get on and post a whole months worth of stuff and usually do not have time to post the fun details of it all. I want our family to be able to share the joy in the stories as well. We love and miss you all dearly.